Machining and Grinding
Semiconductor equipment sometimes use very complex and expensive parts which can be refurbished periodically using mechanical refurbishment techniques like machining or surface rectification: together with cleaning, coating and surface preparation, Cleanpart engineers have developped comprehensive refurbishement services using mechanical technologies.The customer component can then be reused several times, providing a strong cost reduction vs the option of buying constantly new parts.
- Our comprehensive range of mechanical equipment and facilities allows us to perform machining operations on regular and large-size pieces.
- Precision turning (up to Ø 2 m x L 10 m x Ra <10 μm)
- Cylindrical and crankshaft grinding (up to Ø 1.4 m x L 6.5 m)
- Horizontal boring (up to Ø 1.5 m x L 1.6 m)
- Vertical boring (up to Ø 5 m x H 2.8 m)
Cleanpart offers high-precision lathes and fully equipped facilities that are ideal for servicing cylindrical rotors, crankshafts, rolls and more:
- Small/large-capacity cylindrical sizes
- Components and crankshaft grinding
- CNC and conventional turning
- Milling and others